Monday, November 2, 2009
Monday, October 5, 2009
Throughout October, get all-new Deals of the Week—save up to 50%!
Check out Week One's fabulous Stampin' Up! punch deals below:
Week 1 Deals of the Week:October 1, midnight (MT) through October 12 (9:50 AM)
|Item||Page||Description||Regular Price||Sale Price|
|109183||186||Trio Flower punch||$15.95||$10.99|
|109041||187||5-Petal Flower punch||$15.95||$10.99|
|110709||187||My Way punch||$15.95||$10.99|
Monday, September 14, 2009
My Digital Studio
will be available to customers on October 1st! You're going to LOVE it!!! Creativity goes digital with My Digital Studio. Use Stampin' Up!'s exclusive images in this innovative and easy-to-use software studio to make creating cards, photo albums, scrapbooks, and other projects even simpler!
With a simple install and intuitive design, the software lets you start creating right away. It's easy enough for a beginner, yet advanced enough to manipulate photos at an expert level. Enjoy hundreds of templates, photo layouts, images, and more -- all using Stampin' Up!'s exclusive additional contents to My Digital Studio or use in another design software. Contents are sized to perfectly combine with other Stampin' Up! products making hybrid projects a breeze.
Create scrapbook pages, cards, photo albums, calendars, and more! Print your creations at home or use our professional printing services. Create digital-only designs to use for interactive albums and more! All this for only $79.95!
Visit my web site periodically to download new additions to our digital line (after October 1st). You will see dozens of new images to inspire you!
My Stampin' Up! web site... click HERE.
FOR YOUR INFO: My Digital Studio is compatible with PC and MAC operating systems. Before you install My Digital Studio, make sure your computer meets the following requirements:
Computers running Microsoft Windows:
- Windows XP or Vista
- Pentium 4, 1 GHz or better (1.6 GHz recommended) or comparable AMD processor
- 512 MB RAM available (1 GB or more recommended, 1 GB required for Windows Vista users)
- 16 MB video RAM (64 MB recommended)
- Available hard disk space: 5GB minimum
- DVD-ROM drive
Computers running Macintosh:
- OS X 10.4.x or greater (with the latest Java update)
- G4 500 MHz or faster (G5 1 GHz or better recommended)
- 512 MB RAM (1 GB or more recommended)
- 8 MB video RAM (64 MB recommended)
- Available hard disk space: 5GB minimum
- DVD-ROM drive
- QuickTime Player version 7.5 or higher (available on the My Digital Studio Installation DVD or at http://www.quicktime.com/)
- Monitor resolution: 1024 x 768 or higher (1152 x 864 or higher recommended)
Recommended additional equipment My Digital Studio User Guide - 8
- CD or DVD burner (required for interactive album and DVD-video output options)
- Digital camera
- Digital camcorder
- Stampin' Up! Digital Content: Thousands of Stampin' Up! images are included in the software for an excellent value. These images and pre-designed templates are exclusive to Stampin' Up!, and cannot be found in other applications.
- Exclusive Stampin' Up! Colors: No other application has Stampin' Up! exclusive colors. This is especially important for making hybrid (projects that combine traditional Stampin' Up! products layered on top of digital creations) projects.
- Robust Features and Functionality: My Digital Studio is a user friendly, intuitive program designed specifically for digital scrapbooking and card making. Combining a robust group of features, multiple output options, strong photo editing capabilities, and the ability to add multimedia elements such as hot spot links, music, narration, and video to your projects, My Digital Studio is simply a better application than you can get on the web.
- Professional Print Services: The only way to take advantage of our high quality professional print services is to upload your projects through My Digital Studio. If you have downloaded content for use in other applications, you will not be able to use our services.
Tuesday, September 1, 2009
Monday, August 31, 2009
With the marker club you can purchase the entire set of markers over a four-month period and get free Stampin’ Up! Merchandise at the same time.
The marker club will consist of four members and run for a total of four months. Each of you will be the hostess one time during the club cycle. The hostess month is determined on a first-come, first-served basis, so whomever signs up first gets to be the first hostess, etc.
The hostess for that month will get at least $15 in free SU merchandise plus one free Level 1 stamp set. You may add other supplies to your order to increase your hostess benefits.
YOU WILL RECEIVE:
- Each Month - One color family (that’s 12) of the Stampin’ Up! Markers. -
- One pack of 8.5" x 11 assorted coordinating card stock
- 10 sheets of neutral colors (choices are: Whisper White-100730, Very Vanilla-101650, Sahara Sand-105328, Basic Gray-108692, or Basic Black-102851
All the above, and: -
- Stampin’ Up! Markers Plastic Storage/Carrying Case -
- $15 (minimum) in products from any current Stampin’ Up! Catalog. -
- One, Level 1 (minimum) Hostess Gift from the current Stampin’ Up! Catalog. -
- If you choose to gather outside orders or schedule a workshop when it’s your turn as hostess, you can get even more free merchandise.
- Payment will be due to me by the 15th of each month. You may pay by check, cash, credit card . -
- The cost for participating in the marker club is only $50.00 per month (this includes tax and shipping). -
- You will commit to participate in all four months.
- At the end of four months, each member will have a complete set of markers with the storage case, a Level 1 stamp set, least $15 in free merchandise and 4 packages of 8.5" x 11" assorted cardstock.
1. Michelle M
2. Michelle G
If you are interested send me an e-mail today to sign up:) firstname.lastname@example.org
Tuesday, July 21, 2009
Vanilla Hodgepodge Hardware
Stampin' Up!'s Styled Vanilla Hodgepodge Hardware adds class to any project. Get it for just $18.99 (over 30% off the regular price of $29.95)—only July 20-26!
Throughout July, be sure to check my website every Monday at 12 PM (CTT) for the week's new deal.
|Period||Item||Page||Description||Regular Price||Special Price|
July 20, 12 M (CT) through
|112454||178||Styled Vanilla Hodgepodge Hardware||$29.95||$18.99|
Tuesday, July 14, 2009
A new Stampin' Up! deal for you valid thru July 20 at 9:50 a.m.(MT).
Square Fire Rhinestone Brads
Contact me to order
July 13, 10 AM (MT) through
Square Fire Rhinestone brads
Friday, July 10, 2009
You get tired of carrying the Big Shot around all the time? You have no place for storage? Need a place to keep all your dies and machine together?
Then you need the Big Shot Doctor’s Bag!!
You'll feel like a big shot carrying around the Big Shot Doctor's bag!
July 6-12 2009, get the Big Shot Doctor's Bag for $49.99. That's nearly 30% off the regular price of $69.95!
Contact me to order!!
Thursday, July 2, 2009
While anytime is a great time to join the Stampin' Up! family as a demonstrator, joining during July and August is especially sweet!
Starting your own Stampin' Up! business means free and discounted products, plus a little extra cash--and who couldn't use that? Plus, from July 15 - August 31, you can become a Stampin' Up! demonstrator for only $85!
*For All You Do Stamp Set
* In Color Classic Stampin' Pads (6)
* In Color assorted card stock (8-1/2" x 11")
* Business forms and tools
* Whisper White card stock (8-1/2" x 11")
Or if you want to buy the standard $199 Starter Kit, in addition to the supplies listed below, you'll get all six of the new In Color Classic Stampin' Pads and one pack of In Color assorted card stock (8-1/2" x 11")--a $43 value!
The standard Starter Kit includes:
* Four stamp sets
* A Stampin' Around wheel, handle, and ink cartridge
* Stampin' Pastels
* Card stock
* Eastern Blooms Décor Elements and applicator tool
* Five Classic Stampin' Pads
* VersaMark Pad
* Stampin' Scrub and Mist
* Blender pens
* Business forms and tools
These special offers--the Mini Starter Kit and the In Color add-on to the standard Starter Kit--are only available for a limited time, so you must act fast!
Benefits of Becoming a Demonstrator
Whether you just love to stamp, or you want to grow a successful, thriving business, the Stampin' Up! opportunity is the right fit for you. Stampin' Up! demonstrators enjoy many benefits, with just a few listed below:
Extra income. You'll earn extra income based on your sales and recruiting--how much extra income is up to you. Maybe you just want enough income to pay the electric bill every month, or maybe your goal is bigger--the monthly payment for your new car--it's your decision!
Flexible schedule. This is your business, so you can put in as much (or as little) time as you'd like.
Support from Stampin' Up! We love our demonstrators and it shows through our demonstrator support materials, including a monthly magazine, workshop ideas, and audio and video trainings on all kinds of topics available on our Demonstrator Web Site.
I would love you to be a part of my team. Please email me to find out more.Stefen
Dates: July 1-31, 2009
Every week during the month of July, Stampin' Up! will offer one discounted product as a "Deal of the Week." No limits and no minimum purchase required. NOTE: If the latest offer is not available immediately on my blog, click here.
Deal of the Week: Scallop Edge Punch! Everything's prettier in scallops! July 1–5, get the Scallop Edge punch for just $10.99—over 30% off the regular price of $15.95!
Customer Weekly Deal Announcements:
Deal #1: Wednesday, July 1, 2009; noon (MT)*
Deal #2: Monday, July 6, 2009; 10:00 AM (MT)
Deal #3: Monday, July 13, 2009; 10:00 AM (MT)
Deal #4: Monday, July 20, 2009; 10:00 AM (MT)
Deal #5: Monday, July 27, 2009; 10:00 AM (MT)
Wow, what a fantastic day of sharing the Stampin' Up! 2009-2010 Idea Book and Catalog release on-line plus rolling out exciting new promotions.
Stampin' Up! Deal of the Week (Scallop Edge Punch on Sale)
Here are a few announcements that you might want to look at:.
Today in celebration of the new catalog I am offering up to 30% off new catalog prices.Please contact me via email or (615)260-7265. Sorry Nashville TN metro area only.